Options

More vials for a sibling

I was wondering what the process is to get a donor to go in and donate so that I can have the same donor for my second pregnancy. Donor is 14265. Thank you for your help.

Comments

• Options
    Hi R -

Unfortunately, Donor 14265 is sold out and he completed our donor program about a year ago.

At this point, you can contact Client Services at 866-927-9622 and ask to be added to the notification list, just in case we receive any buyback vials.

You can also try to reactivate the donor, but there are no guarantees. If the donor is able and willing to donate, he must go through the qualification process again. You would need to pay a reactivation fee of $1,500 for this testing. The reactivation fee may be more, depending on travel expenses for the donor (accommodations, airfare, etc.). This fee is in addition to the cost of vials, storage, and shipping.

If you are interested in reactivating this donor or have more questions about the reactivation process, please contact Eileen at 866-927-9622 x1082.

You can also read more about reactivation here: https://cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/donor-reactivation/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank
  • Options

Hi Rachel,

Not sure if your still interested but I do have one vial available for this donor. Feel free to contact me if you are. Kbugs5@aol.com :0)