Options

13852!!!!! 15 fertilized embies already!!

so excited!! We are transferring on the 5th day since our donor seems to have super sperm and quickly fertilized 18 of our 20 eggs! They are all doing well and we are doina 5th day transfer on Friday!!! Wish us luck! Ilan and Jen

Comments

• Options
    CONGRATS & GOOD LUCK!!! Please post updates:)
  • Options
    Great news! 13852 is my choice for September insemination!
    Good luck!
  • Options
    transferred one already hatching blast on day 6 and have 10 to freeze!! If it does't work this time(my wife's lining was a bit thin) we will transfer two next time. We have enough for a sibling in a few years as well...so happy!! Ilan
  • Options
    So excited for you!!!!
  • Options
    How long before you know the results? We are waiting to hear when my wife starts her process. She's providing eggs for me to carry. Such an amazing journey and so happy for medical advances providing us all this opportunity :)
  • Options
    I know! I'm so happy too! It was so incredible to watch the transfer on the screen. We will know on Friday!! Was picking the donor a big challenge for you or did you see him and just know? I left it up to my wife because we are using my eggs and she is carrying so she really wanted a donor with dark brown hair, brown eyes and an olive complexion. The funny thing is that his father has dark blonde hair and green eyes so there are many possible outcomes. This is all making me want to study genetics. It's amazing. Feel free to ask me any questions as you begin the process. My email is treea24@gmail.com. Ilan
  • Options
    It might not work this time but I know it will by the second and we were able to freeze 11 blasts so will be able to have a sibling with this donor as well!! Ilan
  • Options
    25 June is my blood test for this donor. Having a hard time not thinking about it 24 hours a day. LONGEST DAYS EVER!
  • Options
    Hi Ladies -

Donor 13852 just had his final vial release. If you are interested in additional vials for future inseminations or siblings, please don't wait to purchase vials.

We anticipate that this donor will sell out quickly. He completed our program and no additional vials will be collected.

We offer free storage with our Family Today & Family Tomorrow programs to help you secure vials for the future.
    http://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Family-Today---Family-Tomorrow/

Unfortunately, we receive numerous messages from clients saying that they wish they had purchased additional vials when they were available. As a courtesy, I just wanted to post this message to make sure that you don’t miss out on the opportunity to use this donor in the future. Please keep in mind that we also offer a 50% Buyback option for vials kept in storage at CCB. http://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Vial-Buyback-Offer/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB