Options

Donor 14949

13»

Comments

• Options

@TwoMoms73 yes! Went for my 2nd beta yesterday. HCG was 277 and progesterone was 25! Now I have to wait all the way until next Friday for my sono and more bloodwork. Ugh it's forever away! :smiley:

• Options

Hi. Just wanted to pipe in that my wife and I are in her second two-week-wait with 14949 (IUI this past Friday). Hope to have some good news to report soon, and congrats to those who are a few steps ahead!

• Options

@2momsLotsOfLove AHHHH!! So happy for you!!! I bet you're so excited for Friday!!! I know it seems like forever away, but the time will pass fast.

@OptimisticScreenNameHere , welcome to the group! Let us know how it goes. Good luck!!

• Options

@2momsLotsOfLove , how was the ultrasound?

• Options

Looks like the latest IUI did not take for us. Trying again in a few weeks with a different donor, but if that doesn't work, we will be back to 14949 the following month (long story :blush: ). We will keep you posted. Continued good luck to those that are trying/are pregnant!

• Options

@TwoMoms73 it was all good! My HCG was 6147 and although we didn't see a heartbeat, the RE was fine with it because we were only 5+3. Followup u/s this Friday. Hope to see some beats! How are you feeling?? Where on the interwebs do you hang out now that you're preggo. I'd love to keep in touch!

• Options

@OptimisticScreenNameHere , sorry to hear that! Good luck with the new donor (although we'd love to see you back in our group!) Keep us updated!

@2momsLotsOfLove , that's great! That would be pretty early for a heartbeat. Can't wait to hear about Friday! I have been feeling great! I will be 17 weeks tomorrow. This second trimester really is easier. This is honestly the only message board that I have been using. I used to be on Facebook but I don't even use that anymore. I'm trying to think of how to give you my info without posting it all over. I'd love to keep in touch, too!

• Options

So, I know I'm new to the board and this might be a little 'much', but I created a gmail account (14949mcdreamy@gmail.com) so we could share contact info offline. You could e-mail that account, and I could put everyone in contact. No worries if people aren't into it. Who knows if 14949 will even work for my wife and me, but being in touch with some lesbian moms in about the same phase of this baby-making endeavor would be nice either way.

• Options

Ha! Love the email address!! Great idea.
    I'll email the email address and "submit" my info, and @OptimisticScreenNameHere has my permission to give my info to @2momsLotsOfLove , too.

• Options

@Ad012002 , so sorry to hear this. Good luck in the future!

Is your vial still at CCB?

• Options

How is everyone doing on their pregnant journeys?! My wife and I decided to give it one last go with 14949 via IVF and after genetic testing we have 3 perfect embryos. We are transferring one tomorrow morning!

• Options
    hopefulhearthopefulheart Posts: 1
    edited September 1, 2018 2:49PM

@2bex - I may be in the market for another vial after a failed transfer this cycle. Is yours still available? Congratulations to those who've had success!

@Ad012002 - sending positive energy!

• Options

@Ad012002, how did it go?!?

• Options

@hopefulheart ours is still available!

• Options

@hopefulheart you can email us at two_becks@yahoo.com if you’re still interested :)

• Options

25 weeks pregnant tomorrow! Due Jan 7 and we're having a boy!

• Options

@2momsLotsOfLove , Congratulations!!! So excited that you'll be joining us on this adventure!
    Our baby came early at 32 weeks 3 days. It was quite a shock but she is doing well and we are home now. We plan to join the sibling registry but haven't done it yet.

• Options

Hi All! We had a little boy from donor 14949 in mid October! It was our 4th IUI that took for us.

• Options

So sorry for not updating! We are 27 weeks tomorrow! Due May 13th with a healthy baby girl! How is everyone else doing with their bundles?!

• Options

Just shared our emails to the 14949 address. My wife and I would love to connect with other parents who used this donor!

• Options

@2terpmommas and @Ad012002 , congratulations to both of you!!!

To anyone who has either had a baby or is pregnant using donor 14949, I recommend joining the sibling registry. CCB wil give you access if you request it. There are a few of us on there who have been communicating that way. Come join us!

• Options

Hello, It looks like it has been a minute since anyone has been on this. My wife and I have been trying with Donor 14949 for about a year and a half. We did 5 IUI's and then moved to IVF (because we had insurance that would help) and we got 5 viable embryos but we have had two failed embryo transfers. We are just looking for encouragement and to hear any stories from others about their experience. Did you trigger, did you not? Did you use Letrizole or Clomid? Any IVF folks who got pregnant? Thanks for any encouragement!! We hope to join you all in the sibling registry one day.

• Options

twoSFmoms: I am 36 weeks pregnant with Donor 14949. I had 6 viable embryos and they transferred the best one and I go pregnant on the first try with this donor. I am a dual donor mom, so the eggs were not mine. The docs said this sperm looked good. I did try once before with this donor, first vial and got a highly graded embryo of my own that did not take, but I am 46 so my eggs were old hence the move to the egg donor. My pregnancy has gone well and am excited to meet this little guy in a few weeks! Happy to answer any questions you might have.

• Options

@twoSFmoms we have a 15month old using 14949. I got pregnant on my 4th round of IUI and I did trigger shot + clomid. Best of luck and we hope you join us soon!

@J9chicago I Hope you're on the sibling registry soon - there's a great way for us to connect further through there!

• Options

Hi everyone. We have 6 vials of premium IUI for donor 14949 that we aren’t going to use, as we decided to go with another donor. Let us know if you are interested! Thanks!

• Options

@J9chicago noticed you haven't been active on here in a while and I don't believe you are in our donor sibling group! Please reach out to me if you'd like to connect. We have a wonderful group of families! My email is aleciawight@gmail.com or you can find me on Facebook as Ali Wight!

• Options

@Swmom noticed you haven't been on here in ages either! Reaching out to see if your embryo transfer worked and if so, if you'd like to connect with our amazing donor sibling group! Please feel free to reach out to me! My email is aleciawight@gmail.com or find me on Facebook at Ali Wight!