Options

Dear CCB,

Does this donor have baby photo? If so, when do you expect to post it?

Does anyone else plan to use this donor?

Thank you

Robynn

Comments

• Options
    Hi Robyn I am considering this donor but was trying to find someone that had success with him...

Ashley
  • Options
    Hi there. I had my first IUI with this donor on 18 December. I have tested on day 9 BFN, 11 BFN and 13 - slight second line on the preg test. It seems to indicate that I am maybe pregnant. I was so excited but then started to spot so I thought maybe my period started. Yet about 8 hrs later there is still only a little bit of pink on the paper when I wipe...so maybe, just maybe I will get a BFP tomorrow when I test again. I sure hope so! Will keep you posted. He seems like a great all round person.
  • Options
    Lisa I am getting ready to get my 2nd IUI in January and was planning on using this donor first one didnt take so I am switching donors (first one is expired now anyway)for sure let me know if you get your bfp!! baby dust!!!! xoxox
  • Options
    arutter17 I got a faint positive again on day 14. Found out from reading stuff online that First Response isn't the most sensitive test so I went out and got EPT. BINGO! Started off faint and then it got progressively stronger after the 2 minute required wait. Looks like a definite positive now. And I am FORTY. I feel so fortunate that this worked on the first try. I really liked this donor (awesome family health history, super smart, and an open donor, since I'm going it alone I wanted that for sure).

Let me know if you want any info and GOOD LUCK!!!!
  • Options
    Hi we are considering this donor and wondering if anyone has the long profile or baby pic that would be willing to share.
    Thanks!

Luvmnkytoe@aol.com
  • Options
    Hi, I'm going to have my first IUI this month with this donor and I'm 38. My email address is nnybor@gmail.com if you feel like keeping in touch.

Twomonsnbanzai, i've sent the lp to you.

Best of luck,
    Robynn
  • Options
    I have the long profile if you still need it - unfortunately no baby picture is available for this donor. But I'm sure we will have beautiful babies :)
  • Options
    I would also like any info you got on that donor.
    Thanks. thaismr@msn.com
  • Options
    The baby photo is available now, did you buy it LisaA? :) if so, would you mind sharing it with me? Thanks, nnybor@gmail.com
  • Options
    I didn't buy the baby photo - too late now for me anyhow! Out of curiosity, if someone has it, I wouldn't mind seeing is l.alexander@gmail.com

Thaismr - will send you the long profile by email now....
  • Options
    nnybor

When do you plan to have your IUI? I am having my second one the 24th first one with this donor tho. I know Lisa had success so I wish you luck too! keep us posted!! babydust****

Ashley
  • Options
    Would anyone be willing to send me info on this donor? BP, long profile, etc.

Thanks so much!

Kelly

klatham22@gmail.com
  • Options
    Ashley, thank you so much for your wishes. I wish you lots of luck too.

Kelly, just sent you an email.

Robynn
  • Options
    Hello, My partner and I also are thinking of using this donor. Would anyone mind sharing any info that they have about him with us (long profile, pic, etc). We would greatly appreciate it and will return they favor when we go forward with purchasing more of the specifics of the donor. Thanks and good luck to everyone trying!!! Dana ---- dmlesh23@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Robynn,
    For some reason, I didn't get the email...would you mind sending it again?

Thanks,
    Kelly

klatham22@gmail.com
  • Options
    would love any info on this donor my email is rajin35cajin@aol.com ... thanks y'all:)
  • Options
    Hi

Any iformation on this donor will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

chica.veter@gmail.com
  • Options
    My wife and I of 8 1/2 years are strongly considering this donor--he's top on our short list of three! If anyone has any info (long profile, baby photo, etc.) that they're willing to share, that'll be an extra bit of cash we can put towards our first try in October. :) gillie_girl@yahoo.com .

Thanks! We're just so excited!
  • Options
    Hi everyone, 11947 is on our list too (and we are 40 as well). Would appreciate any info - thanks in advance.

Best wishes to all.

cooper713@verizon.net
  • Options
    I'm on my 5th IVF cycle. I've been using a friend's sperm (I'm single), but he had surgery this summer and killed off all his swimmers. So I'm turning to CA Cyrobank and 11947 is my top choice.

Does anyone have info they'd be willing to share on 11947?

Thank you.

mahuntz@yahoo.com
  • Options
    We have recently chosen this donor. I will send you his info.

Ruth
  • Options
    Are there any recent reported pregnancies with this donor from any of you? I'm contemplating him as well.