Options

Excited!

I had my HSG today and everything looked good! I go for an ultrasound on Thursday and am hoping to have my first IUI in August. I decided on donor 12586 and made my purchase. I was expecting to be more nervous, but am just super excited! I am so ready to be a mom!

Comments

• Options
    Good for you Congrats, I made that decision a while ago and went through so much but my son was born on 11/10/10 and I have never looked back, it has been the best decision I ever made, I am happier than I have ever been in my life, many people were supportive a few chose to walk away but at the end of the day I have a beautiful baby boy to love and that is really all that matters :)
    Good Luck to you........ baby dust :)
  • Options
    Thank you! My family and friends have all been really supportive as well. Some were a little skeptical at first, but are now just as excited as I am. Congrats on your son! I know he is the love of your life.
  • Options
    Hey MKS, I am having my first IUI, God willing, this Friday and I'm so excited as well. Good luck to you!
  • Options
    Gracas...Hope your IUI was a success...baby dust. I will be having my first in a few weeks.
  • Options
    Cool MKS! My first IUI on Friday was a bust as my blood test showed I was not ovulating that day. I took an injection of Ovidrel (by myself in the stomach..ugh) on Saturday night and was inseminated again on Monday. My RE said I definitely ovulated that morning so now I'm in that infamous 2 week wait that everyone complains about. I am over the moon just to be trying. Can't get the grin off my face. Wishing you lots of luck as well!! This really is exciting.
  • Options
    Gracas good luck to you!!!!! Baby dust your way...
  • Options
    Thanks Tommie...cool blog btw! and congrats on your pregnancy.
  • Options
    Thanks!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    So, I am going in on Monday for an ultrasound and my first IUI . I am so out of my mind with excitement, it is all I can think about. How are you doing Gracas?
  • Options
    I am also using Donor 12586! I hope to have my first IUI in October. ! Good luck on your IUI MKS!! Baby dust!!
  • Options
    OMG...this TWW is going to take FOREVER!!!
  • Options
    Hey MKS...No pregnancy but it was my first time and only had one follicle. This month couldn't do it as my poor dog got really sick and had $2000 in vet bills..I had been on the fence about trying anyhow as I wanted to catch up financially and the dog thing kind of made my mind up for me. Next month I'll be back to trying. Just praying I don't go through a fortune trying. Yes the TWW is killer isn't it? But I'm sending you good thoughts and hoping you get your BFP and don't have to go on and on with this. Keep us updated.
  • Options
    Gracas,
    Sorry about your BFN and your dog. Hang in there. AF arrived today:-( I was bummed, but will try again in a couple weeks.