Options

any luck with 11848?? :)

Comments

• Options
    HI I am also using 11848. So far we have done 2 IUI's with no luck. We plan to try again with this same donor next month. Let me know how it goes for you

Lots of luck!!!
  • Options
    I am in the 2ww 10dpiui... BfN this AM! I am stressed and depressed!!! im going bonkers! I havent seen anyone with success with this donor have you??
  • Options
    Hi

I am interested in purchasing vials of 11848. Unfortunately he is no longer available.

Is anyone interested in selling his vials. I will pay double for them. Please can anybody help. My email address is karenmacs@hotmail.com.

Thanks
  • Options
    I havent been able to find anyone who had luck with this donor I didnt and now that hes no longer I am trying a different donor for my next round. Id really be curious though of your guys results. Keep me posted!! baby dust******xoxoxo
  • Options
    arutter17

I am in the same boat as you I used 11848 2 times with no success. Now I am trying to look around at the other donors. Have you decided on another donor yet?
  • Options
    hey mwiggill Yes I decided on 11947 and will go in for #2 iui in about 2 weeks. I am more confident with this donor have found several woman with BFP with him. I thought 11848 was a good choice but as I look around the boards looks like no ones had luck whats your next step.... :)
  • Options
    My wife got pregnant with twin girls Dec 2009 using 11848 on her first IUI. Thankfully, the 1 vial we bought worked b/c he's now sold out.

Our girls were born in august 2010.