Options

EXTRA VIALS 11429

I have 2 vials available. He has just retired. I have gotten pregnant with him twice.

Comments

• Options
    These vials are IUI premium.
  • Options
    Might be interested-- please email me the details on cost/ transfer fee.. thanks! luvabubba@insightbb.com
  • Options
    Hi Dionne-

My partner and I have this donor in our Top 3 and having a very difficult time deciding. We just started this process and he sounds wonderful. Would you be willing to share any insight or information about this donor with us? Thank you for your consideration!

Thank you,
    Vivian
    Viviid1@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Hi Dionne,
    My partner and I are interested in this donor. We would like to have more information this donor is our first choice now we are sad that he is retired. But if myangle2 doesn't take those we would love to buy them from you. We will be buying in a couple of weeks to do the IUI in March. Could you please send me more information if these vials are still available? selena_rice@yahoo.com

Thank you so much,
    Selena
  • Options
    Hi Dionne, considering using this donor and was wondering if you might be willing to share pics of your children? My personal email is rainedays66@yahoo.com, thank you!
  • Options
    Hi, this is my first post to the board. I just recently found out that I will be using donor sperm for IUI. I think I have it narrowed down to 11429 and 12217. I wonder how many pregnancies and births 11429 has had.
    If you could send me any insight or information on 11429, I would greatly appreciate it. weazy27 (at) yahoo (dot) com.
    Thank you so much!!!
  • Options
    My husband and I just completed our IVF retrieval. We did not expect to use Donor 11429, however they did not find viable sperm with my husband. I am in a panic now that the reality of using 11429 is here; we are scheduled for transfer on 3/22/11. We would be so grateful for any insights from those who have had successful pregancies with 11429.
  • Options
    I'm also planning on using 11429 and I'm wondering if people who have children via 11429 have boys or girls?
  • Options
    We had a very healthy baby girl. She is now 2 years old and an amazing blessing! I would love to do this process again but it looks like 11429 is no longer available. :( very, very sad!