Options

Donor 14566

Can you tell me if donor 14566 had an births ?

Comments

• Options
    Hi C -

No, it's too soon for births. This donor was only added to our catalog a few months ago. Births are expected in the fall.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    It is our first time doing the iui. We had been doing ici at home for the past two years and nothing. We decided to go to a fertility clinic and we chose donor 14566. I'm just waiting to take Clomid on the 5th day of my next cycle and then go from there. We are very exited. We are praying.
  • Options
    Any luck?
  • Options
    I am 4 weeks pregnant with Donor 14566!! Due date expected late March 2018
  • Options

@babiesrus congratulations! Does anyone have any extra vials or will this donor have any additional vials? I really like this donor.

• Options

@songbyrd8403 Donor 14566 is only available for sibling use. Only clients with reported pregnancies can purchase additional vials at this point.

We'd be happy to help you find another great donor. Have you had a chance to check out Donor 14962? https://cryobank.com/donor/14962/ He's a handsome honor student with hazel eyes, a great smile, and an outgoing personality.

• Options

@cryo-admin ... I just gave birth to a baby girl from Do not 14566 ... I would like to purchase vials for future family. Who should I contact?

• Options

To the cryo-admin, no I’m not interested in donor #14962. The only similarities between both donors would be the eyes. I am an African American female, in search of a mixed donor or donor of same ethnicity. @Mo-Jo congratulations on the baby girl!

• Options

@Mo-Jo Congrats on the birth of your little one!

There are a couple options for securing vials of Donor 14566 for sibling use. Please contact Eileen at 866-927-9622 x 1082 and she would be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank