Options

Pregnany with Donor 13881!

We just found out last week that we are Pregnant with donor 13881, 1st try iui on clomid combo cycle!

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations! We are just a few short days away from our first medicated IUI cycle (femera, menopur & trigger shot) with this donor! Here is hoping we are just as lucky :)
  • Options
    Hey kkmoms. My partner and I had it narrowed down to two donors, and we chose 13881. We will start our first iui with this donor in just a couple of weeks. I had seen in a recent post that you all had a facebook group. We would be interested in joining. You can email me at lsl170587@hotmail.com. We would love to hear from you.
  • Options
    Awesome ladies! Yes we do have a fb group, and would love for you guys to join us! My name is Kristen Barrett- CA if you message me on fb I can add you to the group if you'd like!
  • Options
    Hi Kristen, my wife an I are trying to message you on fb to be added to the group and we are having a hard time finding you. Is there a different way to find the group? Thank you so much! We just had our first Iui with this donor.