Options

Donor 11659

I was wondering if anyone on this board has gotten pregnant from this donor.

Comments

• Options
    i am looking at this donor and would like to know if anyone has delivered a baby yet. i am new to this so i hope the question is not inappropriate!
  • Options
    I am 14 weeks pregnant with this donor. He seems to be a new donor, so I don't know if there are any births yet (although I'd love to hear about them if there were) but he has other pregnancies reported.
  • Options
    did anyone get the "donor essay " from 11659? they said that all that needed to be done was upload it. its been 2 weeks and i still haven't seen it. i went ahead and purchased it anyway. then came the news that he never filled it out , and they would ask him to come back and complete the form. does anyone find that irresponsible?
  • Options
    I got pregnant in April but I had an early miscarriage. This was my third loss so I definitely am not saying it is the sperm but I have moved on to a different donor. The count in April was 19M post wash and 11M post wash for my second IUI with his sperm.

Giulianna - I believe I did get a donor essay from him.
  • Options
    I also got pregnant with this donor in April and had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. I am planning on using him again as my doc says it is not a sperm issue. I believe I also got an essay from him but I did not ever get a baby picture. Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi Everybody,
    I will be doing IUI with this donor next month.Sounds like maybe he does have very high count, thus the extra $$$. Anything over 10 is supposed to be really sound, right?

No baby pic was available
    Just facial features report
    got essay too but it wasn't particularly remarkable