Options

New CCB Facebook Group

Hey everyone!

For those that are interested, we have created a Facebook group:

CCB Friends

This is a closed group, so you must be a member in order to see other members or postings. This group cannot be viewed by the public or your other "friends". You can become a member by invitation or sending a request to join!

Just in case you find it, the group called "CCB Bitc---", is NOT us!! Haha!

If you cannot find us, give me your email address & I'll sent an invite to you!

Comments

• Options
    kimi723,

Sounds great! Thanks for taking the time to create this account.

Misty and Carla
  • Options
    COOL
  • Options
    I can't find it. Marylen21@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Kimi,
    Thanks for greating this. I put in my request.
    -Ive
  • Options
    libelula,

I tried to send the link to invite you to the group, but it tells me that your email is associated with a facebook account & I need to be your friend to invite you.

Try to find us again and if not email me your name/location & I'll find you.

Kimberly

kimi723@aol.com
  • Options
    Hi Kimi723,

I just put in a request to join the facebook group, although I'm not sure it went through. My email address is stephcad2002@yahoo.com.

Thanks for setting this up!
  • Options
    Stephanie,

Your in!
  • Options
    Hi! I can't find it! miss.maldonado@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hey Kimberly,

I put in a request on facebook!! Thanks again for creating this group!!

Love from Kathy
  • Options
    Hey! Can you help me join... my e-mail is gwiley21@yahoo.com

thanks!!!!
  • Options
    Ginny,

You should receive a request to be my friend, then I can invite you to join the group.

Kimberly
  • Options
    Hi Kimi,

Can you send me an invite:

dyj7@sbcglobal.net

thanks!!!
  • Options
    Kristin,

I sent you a friend request, but the name that came up with the email address above is Dyanne. Is that right??

Once you accept the Friend request, I'll send the invite to the group.

Kimberly
  • Options
    hi kimi723...
    i just send a request to join this group - my profile photo shows me at the beach in hat, sunglasses and a red shirt. let me know if you don't get it!

:)
    thanks!
    babydust
  • Options
    Hi, I put in a request for the group as well!
  • Options
    babydust & teambs:

You are both in! We're glad to have you!!
  • Options
    Have not been on this bulletin board in ages! Just send a request to be added to FB. Pic has 2 boys in Astros gear..conceived with CCB#3536. Would love to join. Thanks, Julie
  • Options
    I just put in a request to join as well. I'm new to the CCB boards. Our first order shipped out Tuesday and we should be doing our first IUI on Mon or Tues. My FB pic is me with my cat's head resting on my shoulder.
  • Options
    Hi Kimi723,

Thanks for creating the group! I requested to join the group too. My profile picture is me and I'm wearing a green jacket. My name is "Danielle".

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi Kimberly-

Can you please send me an invite please? My email is mundiana@gmail.com Thank you

Diana
  • Options
    Hi girls!

I have already added oliv, mommabeth, & danimoni. I sent a friend request for mundiana too.

We're all glad to have you join the group! When you get there please be sure to go into the discussion boards & link your real name to your CCB user name here. It's nice to be able to tie the faces together!

~Kimberly
  • Options
    Hey girl, I put in a request to join your group as well.. My name is Kim and I have a white vest on and I am in a very unflattering pose:)
  • Options
    Hi Buckman (Kim),

I got a request to add you to the group but when I went to approve it, it was gone... I looked to see if one of the other "administrators" approved it, but didn't see you one the friends list. Send a new request if you are not in.

~Kimberly
  • Options
    Thanks for creating the group! I requested to join today!!! Thanks again....
  • Options
    Thanks for creating the facebook page! I requested to join tonight! Thanks again!
  • Options
    kbart,

Got the request & you're in! See you there.

Kimberly
  • Options
    Hi,

I just requested to join the group. My profile picture has my partner and I at our wedding.

Thanks,
    Katie
  • Options
    Kimi,

Can I be sent an invite?

My e-mail is bbroberts041202@yahoo.com

Thanks
  • Options
    Hi dogmom,

I sent an invite to the group to the email you listed. Facebook did not recognize it as an email associated to a Facebook user though. If you are new to Facebook, great! If you do have a Facebook account already, let me know & we can try to find you another way.

~K~
  • Options
    I just requested to join the group. In my pic I'm blonde and wearing a black shirt and sitting next to a plant. :o)