Options

We are Pregnant!!!

Thank you all so much for all of your support!! Well, we are pregnant! I went for my first appointment today and my due date is April 25th!! Both my partner and I have birthdays in April so we are just thrilled. :o)

Good luck and best wishes to all of you!!
Karen

Comments

• Options
    kandafisher,

That is SO awesome! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you both :) It is so wonderful to hear other people's success stories because it gives us hope. Did you do an IUI? How many did you do before getting the good news?

Congrats again!
    Tara
  • Options
    congrats! hope everything goes well. what donor did you use? and what was your method.
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Options
    YAY!! I love hearing about our latest additions to the family!! :)
  • Options
    Thank you all so much. We used donor #02449. Our first attempt was with a IUI. Our second try which was successfull we did a FSP. I would definitly recommend the FSP it is very simular to the IUI. The only difference is they blow up a balloon to block your cervix and then they flood your uterus and the swimmers are forced to go directly to your tubes. Thank you and best wishes to all of you.

Karen
  • Options
    Karen...whoot...whoot! Congratulations! That's wonderful news! Have you had your BETA's drawn yet?
  • Options
    Thank you! I went in monday for my blood work and my first ultrasound is Sep 8th! Yippy..... Our 7 year old already has names picked out, so adorable!
  • Options
    YAY! congrats!
  • Options
    K: How you doing girl? Been five days... you can't stay outta the loop this long!! :)
  • Options
    Hello all!!! I have been so busy lately with keeping up on work that I havent had time to send an update. Well...Im now 22 weeks prego. We have been told for about 2 months now that its a boy however last ultrasound they said it may be a girl....looks like we may have a surprise on our hands! Needless to say no shopping has been done yet! lol...

This pregnancy has been nothing like my first (8 years ago), im carrying pretty low, excessive back pain (pinced nerves), etc. But its all completely worth it in the end, just trying to surround myself with positive people and energy.

We are getting so excited and the baby will be here before we know it. :o)

I wish everyone the best holiday wishes!!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations Kandafisher!!
  • Options
    Yeah, girlfriend!! Knew something good must have happened!!
  • Options
    Thank you gale and ualtigger!!! :o)

Its been long awaited and just cant wait until April! Our 8 year old is also thrilled!

I will keep updating....
  • Options
    Hello karen
    Just asking if you have pics of your baby posted? We are planning on using donor 2449 or 12598. Congrats by the way
  • Options
    Just had first IUI with donor 02449. Waiting to see if I am pregnant. Sperm count was 63 million and all swimmers moving forward like they want. I will keep you guys posted on the results.
  • Options
    do you have pics of the baby? Using this donor.
  • Options
    Wnw255 and carly24 did either of u end up having a successful pregnancy with this donor? We are planning to conceive again but unfortunately will have to select a new donor since his is sold out... Would love to hear about your experience with 02449! :)