Options

Donor 12494 and Donor 14342

Can you please tell me how many reported pregnancies Donor 12494 and Donor 14342 have had. Also, are there any reports of live births?
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    I am fairly certain that donor 14342 is too new to the system to have many (if any) pregnancies, so no live births for another 9+ months.

I don't know about donor 12494.
  • Options
    Hi All -

Donor 12494 has 5 or more reported pregnancies and we do have birth reports for him.

Donor 14342 has been available for less than 3 months and doesn't have reported pregnancies or births yet.

Please note that Donor 14342 is low on vials and may sell out quickly. If he is your top choice, please be sure to purchase the vials you will need for future inseminations and/or siblings. We offer free storage with our family planning programs:

http://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Family-Today---Family-Tomorrow/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    cryo-admin,

Can you tell us how many reported pregnancies 14342 has now?
  • Options
    Hi Two -

Donor 14342 does have reported pregnancies, currently less than 5.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    cryo-admin,

can you tell us how many reported pregnancies and live births (if any) 14342 has now?

thanks!
  • Options
    Hi P -

Donor 14342 has 5 or more reported pregnancies. No births yet, as they are expected later this year and in 2017.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB