Options

Hello I'am looking to use donor 12598, how many reported pregnancies for this donor are there. Also how many reported births for this donor. Any information would be helpful.

Thanks
JLR28

Comments

• Options
    Hi JLR -

Donor 12598 has 5 or more reported pregnancies. No birth reports yet, since he's only been available for about a year.

Best of luck,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    I'm currently 9 weeks from 12598. First IUI worked for me. All counts on vial were great.
  • Options
    Congrats, keep me posted!
  • Options
    Hello Everyone!

I am currently 17 weeks pregnant with this donor. Are there any reported births? I'm anxious to see pics of what this donors babies look like. :-)

I did purchase the full profile with childhood photos and all, but it would still be cool to see what the finished product looks like.

I am interested in keeping in touch with parents who got pregnant from this door.

Best of luck to you all.

Melz
  • Options
    Hi Melz -

We do have reported births for Donor 12598. You may want to post your message in the "Share Your Experience" forum. You can also check out our Facebook page to see if there's a CCB mom that is open to sharing photos.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hello all, there was 2 recent births by this donor one born 10/18 and one born 11/3. Trying to find more to keep in contact with. Melz we are currently 20 Weeks with this donor and would love to keep in contact as well.

Jlr28