Options

Can you tell me how many reported pregnancys and also live births for this donor?

Comments

• Options
    hi there I saw your post just the other day. I saw it before I had actually purchased my vial. you can call the toll free number and the customer service reps will give you more less a range. they told me that donor 11555 had more than 5 reported pregancies.
  • Options
    did you use this donor???
  • Options
    I notice that CBB always gives the same answer when asked about pregnancies "We have more than 5 reported pregnancies and less than 5 reported births for Donor such and such .This strikes me as odd
  • Options
    Hi Whitfield -

No conspiracy here. Perhaps because we only provide "more or less than 5 reports" rather than specific numbers you are lumping them all together.

If you read a few responses that were the same, it is only a coincidence (mostly due to the fact that we get many more pregnancy reports than actual births). I have answered this question hundreds of times in the last few years and I promise you it is not always the same.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    yeah one of the reps said they can't give specific numbers. The answer that is clear to me is NO pregnancies.
  • Options
    thanks for the info jramos25. scott ... can you tell us how many reported births please?
  • Options
    Hi All -

More than 5 reported pregnancies but no reported births yet.

:-)

Scott
  • Options
    It has been a while since this questions was last asked. Can you tell us as of today how many reported pregnancys and live births for this donor now? Also can you tell us if he is still an active donor and will more photos of him be available? Thank you.
  • Options
    Hi MDew -

Still more than 5 pregnancies and no births. Unfortunately, parents often have their hands full and neglect to inform us after their baby is born until something reminds them to do so months or years later.

He is retired from donating but has ample IUI vials available.

We are not likely to have any additional photos of this donor available.

Regards,

Scott
  • Options
    I was pregnant with 11555. We just lost the baby at 29 weeks gestation. This baby was diagosed with Down Syndrome. I am 40 years old so it stand to reason that my eggs are old. We had an echo done on her heart at 23 weeks and she received a perfect report from the doctor. Her movement started decreasing at 27 weeks. We did the non-stress test at 28 weeks and again her heart received a perfect report.
  • Options
    Hi Charlie -

I'm very sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathies are with you and your family.

Scott
  • Options
    I know of one woman who has a baby using this sperm donor. A girl born 12/11. I am pregnant using his sperm but I just took my first HCG BETA test today, so its early but the numbers are great, I think both embryos took.
    Dana