Options

12645 Eye Color Confusion!

Hello,

When I first purchased donor info for 12645, his description said his eyes were grey. When I checked back after I purchased some vials, his eyes were listed as blue grey.

I recently gave birth to a baby girl via this donor, and posted to the Sibling Registry, where I just saw that his eye color is now listed as green. Say what?! I am just curious as to what exactly his eye color is, late or not.

Also, I just wanted to double check that the Level 2 subscription info I purchased is heading my way in the mail as a Keepsake Packet (or do I need to do something other than report the birth?)

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Hope -

Congratulations on your little girl!

I'm sorry about the eye color confusion. Donor 12645 has grey eyes which is printed on his profile.

It should be fixed now on the Sibling Registry. (Apparently since grey is a unique eye color, there wasn't a grey option on the registry and it defaulted to green.) Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

And yes, your Keepsake Packet should arrive in the mail in about a week. If you don't receive it for any reason, please contact Client Services and they will be able to assist you further.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks for clarifying the eye color, Nicole. I also received the Keepsake Packet in the mail within days of my email.

Thanks again!