Options

Anyone use donor 13520?

I would love to hear from you! we are in our TWW with this donor! We had two embryos transfered from my IVF cycle. im wondering if anyone has children from this donor? This donor is a perfect match to my husband so im hoping we get pregnant. Did you have a boy or girl from this donor? thank you!

Comments

• Options
    I had boy/girl twins
  • Options
    we had a little boy from this donor. i would love to chat with you about the personality traits of your kids and if you were open to it i could give you my email. my baby is 6 months old and the cutest thing ever! we are doing another IVF round in the spring and will be using this donor again and we are hoping for a girl this next round.
  • Options
    Hi All -

Congrats on the births of your children!

Just a reminder that we offer a free Sibling Registry where parents with pregnancies and children from the same donor can connect.

Here's more info: https://cryobank.com/Services/Sibling-Registry/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi, we have a 19 month old beautiful daughter using donor 13520 (iui) and was wondering if anyone has any extra vial(s) that they are willing to sell. We will be trying next month so I am keeping high hopes that we will find someone.
  • Options
    Hi, we have a 19 month old beautiful daughter using donor 13520 (iui) and was wondering if anyone has any extra vial(s) that they are willing to sell. We will be trying next month so I am keeping high hopes that we will find someone. ??????