Options

Do we know if 14572 is going to release new vials in the next 3 weeks. I used him in the past, if not i have another donor i like and he's in stock.

Comments

• Options
    Hi D -

It looks like it's going to be about 5 weeks before Donor 14572's release. However, there is a long waiting list and less than 10 vials that will be released. He completed our program and these final vials may only go to clients with reported pregnancies.

It seems like the safe option would be to choose your other donor with vials readily available. Please keep in mind that we also have a Vial Exchange option for vials that are stored at our facility just in case you change your mind: https://cryobank.com/services/additional-services/vial-exchange-program/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    How do we get on the waiting list?
  • Options
    Hello 14335-

Do you by chance have a baby by 14335?
  • Options
    Hi 14335 -

You can call Client Services at 866-927-9622 and ask to be added to the notification list.

Please note that it looks like there may be a delay as to when these vials may be released because it depends on the donor's next blood draw.

If you have an upcoming insemination, I would suggest selecting a different donor.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    I do not zshoe16. I am currently pregnant with donor 14572