Options

order question

I have 2 vials purchased and are supposed to be sent out to my doctor on Jan 11th. I will know if i need them about 10 days after that, Is it possible to call on the 11th and cancel the order and then reorder either that day or the next few days?
I had all the timing all planned out, had the vials on hold and the guy i spoke to said they would hold them until dec 20th when i could purchase them., He said they then hold them for 30 days from purchase. Im using my 1st vial (which is at my doctors) and will know if i need more as of Jan 20th. So this all worked out. When i called today to purchase i was then informed that they only hold them 30 days from hold. Not from purchase. So the original info was all wrong and everything is a mess now :( (not happy about the wrong info)I would hate to spend $1,000 if not needed for a matter of 10 days. So is it possible to cancel and get full amount of money back for the 2 vials and then call and reorder 2 vials and keep them there for 30 days while i i wait for pregnancy test from 1st vial? Then at that time cancel or send

Comments

• Options
    Hi Tracy -

Sorry for the confussion. No need to worry. I'm sure we can straighten this out for you without it costing anything extra.

We offer a courtesy 24 hour hold without purchase of vials. If I understand your post, your vials were on hold until the 20th and now it is the 23rd.

Once you purchase the vials, you have 30 days to ship them or store them. You can certanly purchase today and schedule a shipment for 1/20/12.

If you end up not needing the vials and they have not left our facility, you can cancel the shipment with no penalty (up until the day before shipment) and take advantage of our Vial Buy Back program.

If this doesn't answer your concern, please contact Carmen in our Client Services Department and she will take care of it.

Hope that helps,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    I actually had them on hold from Dec 12th to Dec 22. I called today and she said 30 days definatly from the 12th. :( So im just gonna pay for storage and have them stored from Dec on. If i get a positive on Jan 2o ill have to just call and get the half back :(