Options

No Smiley Face :(

I was planning on doing my first IUI this month but I don't seem to be ovulating ??? I've had some stress, but I don't think that would totally affect my system ?? I usually ovulate on the 17th or 18th day after my period ? I am on day 23 now. I've been testing in the morning with the clearblue opk(not going to lie I've tested in the afternoon as well). Any words of wisdom out there today ???

Comments

• Options
    I had the same problem when I first started checking for ovulation...actually for the first two months. I changed brands and had no problems after that. Cant remember what I used first but I switched to the first response pos kind and it worked from then out. Hope this helps and good luck on your future pregnancy!!
  • Options
    Well,

You have to be very consistant in what time you check your urine and stick to that schedule. If you test more than once/day, you are more apt to catch the smiley face. I checked mine at 6am, around 1pm and again in the evening and did that everyday for a few days. Once you surge, the smiley face won't stick around for that long before the test will show nothing again. Maybe you missed the surge? I think that the Clearblue are the easiest and they have worked well for me twice now. I'm in my 2ww after my 2nd IUI. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Hope this helps!! Merry Christmas to all!

Jen
  • Options
    I am hoping its just because I started too early..we'll see what happens ?