Options

Home Preg Tests

How soon has anyone had a positive hpt after having IUI? If you have had a BFP, which test did you use and what day post iui did you test?????

Comments

• Options
    I know of one girl who got her positive hpt on day 10! We tested negative day 12 positive day 13! The line was so faint my partner actually threw it away and I happened to pull it out of the trash to double check it! So glad I did as she had a party she was going to that afternoon and she would've drank if I hadn't double checked it!!! We used the rite aid store brand test and after 2 positives I went out and got the clear blue easy digital just to be sure. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks Squirt1117, I sorto of figured it out as I am a nurse and test women everyday at work. I was just hoping but got a BFN and my period the next day. On to the 4th try....
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that Jennifer. Loads of baby dust on try #4!!
  • Options
    Jennifer,

Sorry to hear the news. I hope you treat yourself for a great weekend and in 2 weeks do it again.
    Keep smiling!!
    dra
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the well wishes. We'll see what #4 brings in about a week or so.
  • Options
    I started testing every day, twice a day starting on day 5 and got my + on the morning of day 12!
  • Options
    So sorry Jennifer :(