Options

DONOR 14209 - IVF

Hello all! I just wanted to see if anyone is currently using or had used this donor. Given that he is mixed race, I'm guessing there will be few that are, however my wife and I are currently doing IVF using this donor.

Anyone else out there or that is considering it? Happy to share our story.

Comments

• Options
    Hello!

My wife and I are using this donor! However, we are doing IUI, not IVF. We stared in October, pregnancy test came back negative. This month we are tried again, with more hope because we feel like the doctor tracked my ovulation more accurately. I am one of those women with longer cycles, meaning instead of getting my period every 28 days, I get it every 32-34 days...which changes the day you ovulate to much later. We take the pregnancy test next week and will be able to tell you how it went!
  • Options
    Star613, what is your status with this donor? I'm currently in my two week wait.
  • Options
    Hello!

I used this donor...one round with IVF and I gave birth to a beautiful little one over the summer!

Best of luck to you all!!
  • Options
    Hi PeriwinkleBlue, we had a really early miscarriage that cycle :( However, we are in good spirits and will be trying again this month. How is your process going?

Ivy2040, that's amazing! Congratulations! :)
  • Options
    Wondering if anyone has any vials left over from 14209? My wife and I have had one unsuccessful IUI and only have three vials left for her AND my IVF cycle. We are freaking out!! Thank you!
  • Options
    Hey Star613! Sorry for the delay. I miscarried early in the year. Trying a second round of IVF now and hoping for a rainbow baby pregnancy before the end of the year. Best of luck to you or hopefully you're pregnant now! Keep us posted!

NavilB10, I wish I could be of help to you. I only purchased one vial for our second IVF cycle. We've already used one and have three embryos frozen. We are hoping this vial gets us enough embryos to work with. If not? We would also need to use a new donor. I understand your freaking out. I was there a few weeks ago as we literally made it just in time before he sold out.
  • Options
    Hi PeriwinkleBlue!

I’m sending you lots of beautiful vibes ! I ended up doing IVF, giving us 1 1/2 vials for my wife to use. 11 embryos, one 5 day transfer and it took! Currently 8 weeks pregnant, with 10 frozen embryos. Keep us posted !

Also if anyone on here wants to keep in touch, obviously we all share the same donor, id love to hear from you. You can find me on Facebook, Navil Maria Rodriguuez Barahona :)