Options

Where are all of the Single Mothers???

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    Sui i actually was allowed to do my first iui im in the tww period im crossing my fingers! good luck to u!
  • Options
    I'm a single mom (by choice). Had my daughter back in 2001 in Austin, TX. We now live in the chicagoland area if anyone is nearby. Good luck to all of you that are in the process.
  • Options
    Hello ladies!

I'm a 44 yr old single mom with a 2 yr old wonderful daughter!! My partner left me after a 10yr relationship because she could handle being a mom!

It's been hard in everyway u could imagine but we are making it on day at a time!

Nothing beats a great big HUG from your kid!!!

Hang in there ladies ! MOMMY POWER..:))

Have a great day!!
  • Options
    Hi suziwithaq... your posts are on here so I wanted to make sure I said hello...we see you! LOL. I just ready your little bio and I thought I was reading my own bio down to the ending 5 1/2 year relationship. Too bizarre. I am 41 and just had my first IUI on March 3 and 4th. I test on March 18th and I am hoping for a BFP!! What's going on with your tests? I hope the journey is going well.

Hello to all of the other single moms/mommys to be on here too! Best of luck to us all!!!