Options

We are doing our first iui with this donor at the end of march and was wondering if anyone had success with this donor...thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    I had success with this donor on my first IUI. I am currently almost 7 weeks pregnant using this donor.
  • Options
    SBKH12 :

congrats!!! ...was your first IUI medicated with clomid or injectables or anything, or was it non-medicated ?.... were you able to find out the sperm count ? thanks !
  • Options
    Congrats sbkh12 that is really great to hear!!

i did my first 2 iui (back to back) yesterday and today the count on day one was 15mil mob and day two was 11mil mob. doc said that counts were great!
  • Options
    Thanks! It was a medicated cycle using Clomid. We actually did not find out the sperm count. I completely forgot to ask and they did not offer, so I am not sure what it was. We just found out Monday that we are having TWINS!!!! We got to listen to both of their heartbeats...It was incredible! Good Luck ddbaby! I hope you get your BFP this cycle! :)
  • Options
    SBKH12...that is awesome news!! congrats x2....I also used meds, follistim and ovidril (sp) now in the 2ww and I think im gonna go crazy..lol, fingers crossed!