Options

Donor #11118

I will be doing my first IUI this weekend using donor number 11118? Just wondering if there are any success stories out there. Please share.

Comments

• Options
    mlork
    We did not use this donor but I wanted to wish you the best of luck. We had our first( and hopefully last) IUI by donor #5527 on this past monday 10/13. Good luck with the 2WW!
  • Options
    Thanks for the good luck. Same to you and yours.
  • Options
    I'm using 11118 in December. The doctor is making me get a chicken pox shot and wait for it to go out of my system before I can try. I ordered 2 vials of 11118, so I'm hoping that he's going to get the job done. Let me know how it goes. I wish you lots of luck.
  • Options
    How did it go?
  • Options
    It went fine. We did a two day insemination. The counts were great both days. 25.2 million and 60% motility day one and 52 million, 81% motility the second day. Now time for the TWW.
  • Options
    May I ask how do you know about the counts? Isn't each vial supposed to have about 5 million? Are you saying you have 52 million in 1 vial? I was using another bank for 3 times IUI already but no success. I was told CCB has a better chance than the bank I am using so I want to find out more. Thank you.
  • Options
    The center that I am using for the inseminations told me the counts after they thawed the specimen. CCB guarantees 10 or more per vial, and the two vials I had were 25.2 million and 52 million per vial.
  • Options
    Thanks and that is really good numbers. Good luck to you!
  • Options
    fyi....we got a BFP...we are prego!
  • Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still in my 2WW.
    I have some stomach cramping today, hopefully this is not a bad sign. But I will wait until the bloodtest at the end of the week.
  • Options
    a few weeks ago i found out that I was not pregnant, after going threw an IUI i really thought it was going to work,cause the first day the count was 25.5 million and the 2nd day it was 16.5 million per vial.
    the 2ww time is the hardest cause anything i felt,i was like omg can it be,but then i had to just relax and keep waiting,until i got the bad news..
    but now my doc decided that i should go threw the IVF AND I AM REALLY NERVOS BUT I WANT TO DO WHAT IT TAKES!!N-E-1 OUT THERE HAVE N-E ADVISE!
  • Options
    I have 3 IUI vials of 11118, currently stored at CCB, that I am willing to sell. Contact me if interested: xytimber@yahoo.com . I don't check email every day so it might take me a few days to get back to you.
  • Options
    mlork-
    when is the 2ww up? it's a killer,isn't it?
  • Options
    well Mlork I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you will get the good news soon..
  • Options
    The 2ww is up on Friday. I'm hoping for the best but I sure do feel like I am experiencing all of my regular pms symptoms.
  • Options
    mlork
    keep in touch and let us know on friday. best of luck and baby dust to you!
  • Options
    It was a BFN. The worst part was that I did a home pregnancy test yesterday and it was positive so clearly I was very excited for the bloodwork today. When they told me it was negative, I mentioned the positive at home test so they re-ran the bloodwork.....same result as the first time, negative.
    So off we go into try number two when the next cycle begins.
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me I think that the hormones in our system effects the home pregnancy test. What does BFN stand for I see it a lot, but can't figure it out. It is probably very obvious I just can see it. Good luck on the second round. Kelly
  • Options
    Hi!.....I have been hoping to hear lots of great stuff...like how powerful 11118 is because I'm going to be trying him out in December. Is anyone currently pregnant with his sperm? Good luck to you all. :)
  • Options
    Hi Kelly BFN is Big Fat Negative. :)
  • Options
    BFN = big fat negative
  • Options
    I am in the process of trying again. This time with 150mg of chlomid (up from 100mg the first time) and the HCG shot (same as the first time). I am also using a different donor this time, as 11118 is now retired and I am only purchasing 2 vials at a time for the inseminations. If all goes well I will inseminate on the 13 and 14 of November.
  • Options
    mlork- sorry to here about BFN ( big fat negative-for those asking). Don't give up hope. We had our first ultrasound yesterday and go for heart beats next monday. 5 weeks 3 days- with twins!
  • Options
    mlork- sorry to here about BFN ( big fat negative-for those asking). Don't give up hope. We had our first ultrasound yesterday and go for heart beats next monday. 5 weeks 3 days- with twins!