donor 13285

We're thinking about using donor 13285. Has anyone had success with this donor?

Comments

• I did my first IUI with this donor yesterday. I did a search, and I think you're the only person who's mentioned this donor. Did you end up using him?
  • We did one IUI our count was really low at 5 mil. Has anyone had better counts or success with this donor?
  • Did any of you end up having success with this donor?
  • We did an IUI (natural cycle) with this donor last month and after the long 2 week wait...we're unfortunately not pregnant. The count was 9.6 mil.
  • We used him and got pregnant the first cycle after four failed attempts with a previous donor. Doc said you can just not be a match. Had a healthy beautiful baby girl in May 2015 who looks just like his baby pic! She only got my nose and big hands haha. But his mouth, ears, smile, and eye shape. Nothing out there on other successes with him which is sad bc we would love to connect with donor sibs.
  • Oh and our count was 20 million the first day and 22 the second. We had switched to CC after the previous donor's counts sucked and were so impressed. Seems we were just lucky which is disappointing.
  • Culioness, did you do two vials in one ovulation cycle? We've used this donor 4 times (one vial a try) and the count has averaged 9.5-10.6M. Still no luck. We have one more left so we'll see what that one looks like.
  • We are using this donor for IVF. We are having egg retrieval on Thursday then we will send the embryos for PGS so fingers crosssed! I will keep you updated!
  • Just went through our first IVF cycle with this donor. 16 eggs retrieved, 14 fertilized, 5 grew to blastocyst, but after genetic testing only 1 "normal" embryo, 1 other was XO and the others mosaic. Will probably do another cycle next month since we will be freezing to implant in a couple years. Any updates from HopefulLilly? Glad to hear Culioness has a great baby girl.
  • I'm posting to this thread since it is the only one I can find for this donor. Has anyone else has success using donor 13285? I am fixing to do an ICI in about a week, fingers crossed!
  • Just an update for anyone coming across this thread like I did for this donor, I just got my BFP on my first ICI using only 1 vial of IUI sperm. :)
  • Hi guys,
    I am 20 weeks pregnant currently with donor 13285 after our first FET. We did PGS and they all 6 embryos came back normal. The doctors were really wanting me to just put 1 embryo in so I did. This past weekend we found out we are having a girl! Good Luck to everyone! I am very anxious to see how she will look like.
  • Aww congratulations Hopefullilly! It seems as though everyone that has had success with this donor has girls. :)
    I have 2 girls now ages 9 and 4, and this will be our last child. It is looking like higher chances of another little girl!
  • Hi we have a baby girl with this donor as well just over two years old. We are going to setup a private Facebook group. It does seem like there are a lot of girls with this donor.
  • Hi, We had success with this donor and have a beautiful 16 month old. Does anyone have extra vials they want to sell back? We're ready and looking for siblings. Thanks!

• Hope everyone is well. Desperately looking for any vials with (donor 13285) anyone may have to sell. We want to try for siblings and so sad we didn't get enough. I guess we didn't expect that it would take as many tries as it's taking...:(

• GdWilling, the page for this donor says to contact the bank if you have already conceived with the donor. So they must have a few still left and only for people with a sibling.

We will be trying soon and if we have success and have any extra, we would be happy to sell the others.

• @GdWilling We have some IVF Vials for Donor 13285 that are only available to families with reported pregnancies. Please call us at 866-927-9622 and we can assist you further.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• @Culioness I hope you’re well. I just noticed your post. That would be amazing if A. You have quick success on your next attempt and B. Potentially have extras. Win-Win! We’re still interested. :)

• CulionessCulioness Posts: 13
    edited August 27, 2018 11:27PM

@GdWilling - if you feel comfortable with it, shoot me an email so I can easily reach out to you after the birth. culioness at yahoo dot com. We had six vials in storage, and got pregnant with the first one! So we have four left in storage at CCB and one at our clinic. We are due in March and would be happy to sell them to you at that point.

• Anyone need more IUI vials of this donor for siblings? We don’t plan to keep paying storage for our extras and don’t want them to be used to create a new family but would love to help someone looking for siblings. Culioness at yahoo.

• Hi everyone. We have a private Facebook group setup for families using this donor. We have six families so far and we’ve formed some wonderful connections. Most have been hesitant and ambivalent when joining, but every single person has expressed relief afterward and states they are very happy to have connected with the others. It’s a great space separate from private personal Facebook profiles, where we can share medical info, photos if comfortable, etc. Everyone in there is really great - and the kids are all adorable and have very strong resemblances to one another that are fascinating to see. Please feel free to email me culioness at yahoo. :)

• @GdWilling and others - last chance if you want the extra vials. Our storage contact is up in a week and it will be discarded when we end it. Our family is complete and we do not want to pay for more storage. My email is above.