Options

Looking to Buy vials from donor 12343.

Looking to Buy vials from donor 12343. If you have any you would like to sell please message me at Sampsondunn@gmail.com This donor is now retired and will not have any more vials for sale. I have a 12 month old little girl from this donor and was wanting her to have a sibling.... so my only hope is to buy a vial. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I just found out I have an extra ici prepared vial (for ivf). Are you still looking? If insurance doesn't approve another round then we'll be moving on to adoption.
  • Options
    I purchased 2 IUI/Premium vials from donor # 12343 before my last IVF cycle. After listening to his interviews and reading his essays, I knew he was a perfect match for what I was hoping for in a donor! However, I wasn't able to make use of his vials and I would like to transfer them to someone who can :) Please let me know if you are still interested. If you are, we can work together to figure out how to get these vials to you. Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    Also, congrats on your little girl!!!
  • Options
    Yes.. I sent you an email and would love to take these vials off your hands :)
  • Options
    If any one has extra vial for sale for this diner please email me ingridharley@aol.com thanks :)
  • Options
    I am still looking to buy vials from 12343... please email me at sampsondunn@gmail.com if you have any
    Thanks
  • Options
    Still looking to buy vials from 12343. Please email me if you have any. Sampsondunn@gmail.com
    Thanks
  • Options
    MAY 2014… Still looking to buy vials from donor 12343. I have a 2 year old and would love to try for a sibling. Thanks You can email me sampsondunn@gmail.com