Options

Donor 15060

Hi everyone,

Any updates for Donor 15060 ?

Any reported pregnancies? Anyone had some news with this donor?
I'm awaiting transfer date for embryos with this donor and would love to hear how other people have got on.

Thankyou : ) x

Comments

• Options

....Tumbleweed rolls by .... 😂

• Options

Hi @StayPositive! We can share if a donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies and births. Donor 15060 has more than 5 reported pregnancies and more than 5 reported births. At this point, his vials are limited for sibling use, so I'm not surprised it's been quiet. Most clients probably already have a pregnancy or child and/or have vials stored and are waiting for a future cycle.

Best of luck with your transfer and please be sure to complete our pregnancy form when the time comes!
    https://www.cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/report-pregnancy/

Sending lots of baby dust!

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Ah thats great news! Thank you so much, Nicole x

• Options

It worked!!!!! I’m pregnant! Just had my first scan. Wow! 💕😭 x

• Options

Congrats @StayPositive we had a beautiful baby boy July 2020 on our first IVF transfer. We are about to get started on the next one and have a transfer scheduled end of October.

Our boy is absolutely wonderful, we are so grateful for 15060 :) all the best for your pregnancy

• Options

Thank you so much @Erkahj ! Yes i remember reading about your success when i was still trying!
    Glad to hear you are all so happy with your precious son and wishing your family all the best with your upcoming transfer.
    I also think 15060 is amazing. Truly grateful to him. 🙂

Keep us posted with news on your transfer. Everything crossed for you xx

• Options

Transfer booked for 15th November! Cross all your fingers and toes for us :)

• Options

@Erkahj That’s so exciting! Everything crossed as requested! Keep us posted. 😆

• Options

@StayPositive tested this morning and excited to say we are pregnant!

All the best with your pregnancy!

• Options

@Erkahj Yesss! Ive been thinking of you both and wondering. So excited for you. Amaaazing! 😆

• Options

10 weeks to go before baby 15060 arrives! 8 years in the making. Im so excited but also terrified of the birth. Sending out love to all of you with half siblings of my little one. Happy to set up anonymous email if anyone wants to chat. Thankyou SO much donor 15060. You are amazing!!!

Xx

• Options

Baby 15060 is here. Thank you to my incredible and gorgeous donor. Thank you to all the lovely people at California Cryobank. Love you all xx

• Options

Hi,

Quick message for anyone lucky enough to have a beautiful baby from donor 15060… head over to the cryobanks ‘sibling registry’ website and say hi!

The original posts have been removed and a new website set up - so even if you put your details there before, you just need to go back there and re-sign up with your info for access to posts by others with donor 15060 half siblings.

Hope everyone is doing well, and hanging in there for those ttc with this donor ( youve got this 💕)

Thankyou x

• Options

Hi all - Lucky parent to three (including twins!) amazing kiddos using donor 15060, and eager to connect with other families if you're interested! The sibling registry is starting to get a little traction, and would would really love to get to know anyone who's open to it!

• Options
    StayPositiveStayPositive Posts: 32
    edited April 15, 2024 8:38PM

Hey @esperbs family! Congrats on three amazing babies! Im on the sibling registry for 15060 where you can find my email. I’m the one with the little boy based in the UK. Feel free to reach out. Cant wait to say hi! : )