TWW with donor 16094🀞🏽🀞🏽

WDA0826WDA0826 Posts: 8
edited April 11, 2021 7:49PM in Two Week Wait

LGBTQ married couple here in upstate New York, I had my first iui today with donor 16094. Super nervous, and excited. 🀞🏽🀞🏽😬😬 asking for all the good thoughts and prayer!! Ill keep you updated!! πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Comments

• We also picked this donor, any luck? πŸ™‚

• @GreatDaneLover no not yet. Just had our 2nd iui last Thursday. In the tww again. Keeping our fingers crossed..

• GreatDaneLoverGreatDaneLover Posts: 5
    edited May 31, 2021 1:41AM

@WDA0826 We’re using him for our IVF tomorrow! Any luck on your tww? 😊 we also are a married LGBTQ couple.

• @GreatDaneLover no no luck yet. Decided to take a break. It is a journey. Wishing you you the best. Have you had any luck?

• @WDA0826 I completely understand! We tried IUI’s for a year and had no luck with another donor. We recently switched to this donor and doing IVF. My wife got 25 eggs fertilized with one vial. We are waiting for next cycle to do the transfer. Staying hopeful!

• @GreatDaneLover I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys. 🀞🏽🀞🏽🀞🏽this is definitely a hell of a journey lol we have two vials left. Not sure when to try again or what steps to take next. But I'm sending all my prayers and baby dust!! πŸ™

• @WDA0826 thank you!! We’ll keep you posted. It’s always nice to find others going through this journey with the same donor. You should consider joining the CCB donor FB page πŸ™‚

• @GreatDaneLover yes please keep me posted I agree it is seems pretty cool. 😊
    I am going to look into that group, sounds interesting so thank you for that.