Options

Anyone using donor 16222?

Dee28Dee28 Posts: 19
edited January 29, 2021 12:29AM in Selecting a Sperm Donor

Hello, just want to see if anyone is currently pregnant with donor #16222. I will be trying my first ICI in July. Baby dust to everyone TTC!

Comments

• Options

Hi my wife and I are currently half way through our 2WW with this donor after IVF. Please keep everything crossed for us!!

• Options

@MizzyT good luck! I hope you and your wife get a wonderful result! Finger crossed for u :smiley: please keep me posted

• Options

Aw thank you.😘 yes will keep you posted ☺️

• Options

We tested early but got a BFP!! So hopefully we’ll have kids who are half-siblings before too long ☺️

• Options

Congrats!!!!! What a great news! Yes, i can’t wait to start my journey :blush:

• Options

@MizzyT i finally got a BFP! Looking forward for our kiddos to start building the sibling bond in the near future!

• Options

Hey!
    I am doing IVF with 16222 :-)
    All the kids doing well?
    And how many siblings do you guys know?

• Options

@Dee28 sorry I didn’t see your message before. I don’t seem to get email alerts How are things?

Artemis is 11 months now!!

• Options

@14cancan good luck with your IVF 🤞🤞🤞

• Options
    Dee28Dee28 Posts: 19
    edited October 24, 2022 3:58PM

@MizzyT My baby girl was just born 3 days ago ☺️ and i like your kiddo’s name, pretty unique 😊

• Options

Ooooh huge congratulations. Glad you like her name :-) What is your baby called and how are you guys doing? (I appreciate you must be busy at the moment)!
    If you feel like keeping in touch it we could communicate via email? I’m miriamtaylor1901@gmail.com

• Options

I have a two month old with this donor :-) would love to keep in touch about her beautiful siblings kastinc92@gmail.com

• Options

I’d love to! my email is gakii28@yahoo.com

• Options

Hello everyone,
    I'm so glad to see these posts. I would love to connect. I just had a healthy baby girl on May 19, 2023. I did IVF on my own. I am from Chicago, IL. I hope everyone is doing well.

• Options

Congrats! Feel free to connect via email and exchange dibling pics/info ! Kastinc92@gmail.com