Options

Donor 03656

Hello,

we would like to know if there's any way for us to know the sperm count of donor 03656 and how many pregnancies has been reported by him. We used donor 11331 last time and had a miscarriage. We decidind whether we use him again or give it a try to donor 03656.

Thank you
Jaymilly

Comments

• Options
    Please contact mevans@cryobank.com directly for answers to your questions.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    If you have any more vials of 11331 that you aren't planning on using - please sell them back! We are anxiously waiting for someone to do this so that we can try for baby #2! Thank you!! I hope all has gone well with your efforts... :)
  • Options
    By chance, do you have any vials for donor 03656 that you are willing to sell? I am a single mom by choice and after a year of fertility treatments I conceived and carried my son to 37 1/2 weeks. Unfortunately he was stillborn due to a cord accident and I desperately want to try again. For sentimental reasons, I would love a full sibling, especially since the baby looked more like the donor. If you're willing to part with a vial could you please let me know.
    Good luck to all of you trying to conceive and when you get pregnant, please look up seemefeelme.org, it will tell you all about kick counting which would have made all the difference for me.
    Thank you
  • Options
    Hi 2184 -

I am very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. Thank you for your moving message. Hopefully, others can learn from your painful experience. Best of luck to you.

Warm regards,

Scott
    CCB