Options

Donor 15811

Has anyone used this donor? We’re hoping to do a transfer in April!

Comments

• Options

We are interested in using this donor. Have you guys had any luck?

• Options

We ended up delaying a bit but are planning a transfer for this month! We only ended up with one genetically normal embryo out of 3 but I think that was due more to my wife’s age (41) than any issue with the donor.

• Options

We did wind up purchasing this donor and have our first IUI scheduled for this month. Any luck with the last transfer?

• Options

Oh great! We actually just transferred last week - blood test on Friday...I’m not sure if it’s possible on here, but feel free to send me your email if you want to keep in touch!

• Options

Would definitely like to keep in touch. We have our first IUI next week!

• Options

Hey! Did any of you end up having luck with this donor? I just gave birth to a baby this week using this donor!

• Options
    BaileyABaileyA Posts: 4
    edited September 6, 2020 3:24PM

Congratulations! I’m 9 weeks pregnant and everything seems to be going ok...due in mid-April! :)

• Options

Congrats to both of you! First IUI didn’t take but trying again next week. Fingers crossed!
    Did you have a boy or girl?

• Options

I had a boy. I also registered on the sibling registry if you want to join that.❤️

• Options

I did 3 IUIs using this donor. First one took and ended in chemical, second one didn’t and 3rd was the charm! Son is now 3 weeks old!

• Options

First 2 IUI's didn't take. Hoping 3rd cycle works!

• Options

Hello! I am 29 weeks pregnant from this donor after my first transfer. I'm on the registry and would love to connect.

• Options

I wrote you back on the bulletin board! I’d love to connect as well!

• Options

Hi everyone, congrats on the pregnancies, I hope everything is going well! I was hoping to see if anyone is selling vials for donor 15811? We have been interested in him for a while but no vials have become available. Thanks so much for any information!