Options

14335, 12929 or 13186 anyone have vials for exchange/sale?

14335, 12929 or 13186 anyone have vials for exchange/sale?

Hello CCB community my partner and I are sticking with CCB for our donors as no other bank has met our preferences for African American Doners. if anyone has either IUI, or ICI that they think they might want to sell, please let me know sundianyc@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    Hi Soul -

Donor 14335 may have additional vials released in early March. If you would like to receive an email before additional vials are released, please contact Client Services and ask to be added to his notification list.

Please note that Donor 14335 completed our program and this will be the last batch of vials for him. If you are doing IUI cycles or might want more than one child, please be sure to purchase multiple vials at one time. We offer free storage with our Family Today & Family Tomorrow programs: http://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Family-Today---Family-Tomorrow/

This donor is popular and will sell out of vials quickly!

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Do you know of donor 14335 or 13186 will have any more vials soon?
  • Options
    Hi 14335 -

Unfortunately, if you do not have a pregnancy or child by Donor 14335 or Donor 13186, I would suggest looking for a different donor.

Donor 14335 completed our program and no additional vials will be released. We have a waiting list in case we receive any buybacks from clients. The wait could be months or years and vials would most likely go to families that already have children from that donor.

Donor 13186 also completed our program and no additional vials will be released. Some families with children from this donor are trying to reactivate this donor which can be a costly and time consuming process. If reactivation vials become available they would only go to those families. Vials would not be sold to clients who do not already have a child from this donor.

If you need assistance finding a donor, please don't hesitate to call our Client Service team at 866-927-9622. They'll be happy to help. If you're looking for a donor that looks similar to a loved one, we also offer a donor matching service where you can send us a photo and we'll find you a match: https://cryobank.com/Services/Consultation-Services/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options

We have a child from 13186. We would love to purchase additional vials for a sibling.

• Options

@Teamtwomoms It looks like we may have additional vials. Please call Client Services at 866-927-9622 for more details.