Options

Reported Pregnancies 13464 or 13407

Have there been any reported pregnancies by 13464 or 13407? Anyone considering using either of these donors?

Comments

• Options
    13407 has a yes of reported prenancies on the site.
  • Options
    We are using donor #13464 for our fist IUI next week. I'm on 100mg clomid and will do trigger shot. So Excited
  • Options
    Hello,
    I will be using donor 13464 in March. I actually looked into donor 13407, however my dh and I ultimately went with 13464. Beansara, was your IUI successful?
  • Options
    Kandafisher
    Yes we are using 13407. We are doing IUI's. I got pregnant my 2nd IUI but miscarried. We are TTC with this donor again.
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. I wish you loads of baby dust on you next try! I will be doing a FET in March with donor 13464. I tried IUI once but it wasn't successful. I pray it works the first time..
  • Options
    Thanks kjh001.. Best of luck to you *baby dust to you!!
  • Options
    Keonnie and Kandafisher, We also got pregnant with 13407 on our first IUI. I miscarried early on. The last 3 IUIs have been unsuccessful, even though we've ramped up the meds. I used Clomid for the first 3, with stronger doses after the miscarriage. Last month I took Femara. We have one vial left and, if it doesn't work, we're moving to a different donor.
  • Options
    Beansara

Hello, I am interested to know how your IUI turned out with donor 13464? I have not had my FET yet, however I did have my egg retrieval. I should have my FET in MAY..I'm excited!!! Baby dust to everyone!!!
  • Options
    We used 13464 and did have a positive pregnancy, but it turned out ectopic due to a cyst wrapped around my fallopian tube (we had no idea about the cyst until the ectopic so a blessing in disguise, as it was strangling my my tube).. So we will be trying again with 13464 within the next couple of months after my body is all healed ready again.. but the doctor was always happy with the counts of 13464! Lots of luck to you all!
  • Options
    Can the admins tell us how many reported births with 13464?
  • Options
    I used donor 13464 FET in December, I am pregnant and due in September .
  • Options
    Has anyone had a successful pregnancy/live birth with donor 13407? We also used 13407 and miscarried at 10 weeks. We are getting ready to try again and want to know if we should look at other donors. Thanks.
  • Options
    Hello everyone, has anyone had a successful birth using 13407?
  • Options
    Can Admin tell us if any of the pregnancies reported from 13464 report hearing problems with the infants/toddlers?
  • Options
    I also had miscarried early (8 weeks) with 13407. I am wondering if there is a commonality with this as I read the previous posts. Can anyone out there confirm a pregnancy with 13407? We were so torn between the two. 13464 and 13407 Wondering how others decided.
  • Options
    17 weeks pregnant with boy from 13464 :)