Options

shipping CHARGES

Hi.

If my doctors office will store the vials, is it possible to get all the vials I purchase on one shipment? For example, if I buy the 6 vials, that includes one year of free storage, plus the first shipment free, right?

So, if I just have all six vials sent to my DR right before my FIRST IUI (sometime in october or november), I will avoid all shipping and storage fees, correct? Otherwise, it costs how much per shipment? I live in Las Vegas, NV.

THANKS.

Comments

• Options
    Hi vegas -

Yes, you can ship all your vials at once. This will definitely save you future Fed Ex fees ($170 2-Day Economy or $205 overnight).

The only downside is any unused vials would not be eligible for the CCB Vial Buy Back. Since we will store the vials for one year free with our Family Today program, I sometimes suggest that clients ship 4 now and leave the other 2 with us. This way you only pay shipping once for the first 4 cycles (which is about the average per successful pregnancy), and still have the chance to sell the last two back.

If you do ship out all your vials, make sure to check with your doctor about long term storage fees. Some offices will store short term for free, but end up charging you hundreds per year to keep any extra vials for future use.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB