Options

Selling one vial of Donor 15449 $700 or best offer by 3/15

bdc123bdc123 Posts: 3
edited June 13, 2019 4:43PM in Selecting a Sperm Donor

Trying to delete this thread. Apologies if you have come across it in need

Comments

• Options

Congrats! That’s amazing to have success in your first try! We purchased several vials of 15449 but have been holding off to trade for a different donor. Seeing this makes me think we should try with 15449 and forget the switch! Do you have any recollection of his counts?

• Options

Hi again! Thanks so much for this info! Do you happen to know what the transfer fee is from storage at RMA? We might be interested in one more. Thanks in advance!

• Options

I'll purchase the vial. How do we move forward with the purchase? Thanks!

• Options
    AliWolfAliWolf Posts: 2
    edited March 8, 2019 11:28AM

Awesome, ya email me at akarpiak02@gmail.com and we can discuss the details. Thanks!

• Options

Hi! Congrats! That's such amazing news! I was happy to read this, and just wanted to chime in here in case it helps anyone who is considering this donor or worried about the process. I also used this donor and had a very similar (and surprising!) experience- a successful IUI on the first try. I know there is more that goes into a successful result outside of just the donor, but a great donor & sample can't hurt. I also have an extra vial and will be ready to sell it in a month or two. At that point, I will post again in case anyone is interested.

Sending all the best to everyone :)

• Options
    moms2be19moms2be19 Posts: 10
    edited March 14, 2019 10:15AM

Congrats @1822j!! So exciting! Do you have an email address we can contact you at? We’re using this donor for IUI as well and would love to purchase this vial!

@bdc123 Please let me know if anything changes with your sale as well!

Thank you both! Congrats again!!

• Options

@moms2be19 great! Let me know what your email address is and I can reach out (I can also post here) when I'm ready to sell. I just want to get a little bit further into this pregnancy before I decide to let it go.

And @bdc123 thanks! Best wishes for your pregnancy too! :)

• Options

Just had our first IUI with this donor! Feeling good! Hope we’re as lucky as y’all have been!

• Options

@bdc123 If anything changed and you still have the extra vial from donor 15449, I would like to purchase! We are in NY too. my email - checosafai@gmail.com

@1822j If you decide to sell your extra vial, I am interested! my email - checosafai@gmail.com

hope all is going well for you both : )

• Options

If anyone on this thread is still looking for vials from this donor, please let me know!

• Options

Hello, are there still vials for sale for this donor? I am interested.

• Options

Hi, I'm replying to this thread in case anyone is still interested in vials from this donor (15449). I have 2 and am planning to sell them back shortly. thanks!