Options

uterus lining!

hey ladies! i was reading the threads and seen alot of negatives... I just went thru this it was soooo hard and it takes an emotional toll on you. .. I wanted to lend out any help I can..Ladies if you are taking clomid ALWAYS ask what the thikness is of your uterus lining is BEFORE insemination.. i took clomid my first month my lining was originaly 8cmm which is where they want it to be...then come insemination time my uterus lining was 3cmm & they still did the insemination!!! i really dont know alot about this stuff but i asked alot of ?'s come to find out thats why i didnt take... the next time around i told my doc and long story short he gave me a medication like clomid but it does the oppisite when it comes to your lining before my IUI i had them check and my uteus was at 13cmm!!! now im pregnant!!
your in my prayers ALL OF YOU <3 BABY DUST*

Comments

• Options
    Great advice Tanya!! I used clomid, but each time, my uterus has been above 8, more like 9 or so. Knowing that Clomid can thin the lining, I always asked what my lining was.
  • Options
    tanks friend!! lol your not sapposed to be on here silly!! member!! my last TWW i stayed clear from here to clear my thoughts! BabyDust!!! xoxo
  • Options
    I come on once every other day or so and only read posts related to certain topics!! Believe me, I'm not obsessing. I have you to do that for me!!