Options

Looking to buy vials from donor 15362

If anyone wants to sell, i am interested. thanks.

Comments

• Options

@PDS we recently purchased his vials as well under the assumption there was more because there was no low vial alerts.. do you have any information on why they are no longer available to quickly?

• Options

@AW0808 i checked on that one day at approx. 4pm was 25+, and at 7pm same day was 0. they said sold out. Please let me know if you have or likely to have left over in the future and willing to sell. thanks.

• Options

@PDS i’m sorry, my wife and I only purchased 2 vials for this cycle. We did contact admin to ask how they sold out so quickly. This was a new donor but 25+ in less than a day seems odd, ya know. Wondering if there is another reason they were pulled? I will let you know any new info we receive though!!

• Options

@PDS Hi there - I am currently pregnant with donor 15362 (slam dunk) and do have some extra vials that I might be willing to sell. Are you pregnant with this donor, too?

• Options
    Bev923jQYBev923jQY Posts: 6
    edited January 23, 2019 6:20PM

Congratulations on your pregnancy @2NYMOMMAS
    I have some vials of his but not an many as we will need unfortunately. I would also be interested if you do end up selling your vials.

@AW0808 @PDS
    I’ve talked to three different employees and received three different answers in regard to his vials. The first time I called was after he went from being 25+ to zero. The employee told me he was now a retired donor and they would not receive anymore viles. Later I spoke with someone else who told me that the donor wasn’t retired because they retire after 15 reported pregnancies (or something along those lines) and so for he had less than 5 but that he doesn’t currently have any viles left. Very confusing

• Options

@Bev923jQY Hi there - I am considering selling. Are you pregnant with this donor currently?

• Options

@2NYMOMMAS Hi, I am still interested but need to finalized my CMV test and some fertility test to confirm. I am not pregnant with the donor currently. Here is my email. thanks. pds.lk6@gmail.com

• Options

@2NYMOMMAS - I’m not currently pregnant. We have some vials of his and are planning to start trying within the next couple of months. We want to have more than one child so that’s why we’re hoping to purchase more. I’m curious what the process is like purchasing them through another person and not through the cryobank. Do you know how that works?

• Options

@PDS - Hey, some viles became available from donor 15362 and I didn’t purchase all of them. There’s still 2 more vials left. I would call the cryobank now to purchase the 2 :)

• Options

@Bev923jQY Thank you! I called immediately but he said sold out and maybe someone else got them before me. I have been on the waitlist. @2NYMOMMAS, if you are selling I am definitely interested in purchasing. Thanks you.

• Options

@PDS you’re welcome. That’s surprising- I called only 20 minutes ago. But he does tend to sale out fast. Good luck!

• Options

@AW0808 @PDS @Bev923jQY I just wanted to try to clarify a few things about the vial availability for Donor 15362. The term "retired" basically means that the donor is no longer providing donations. Since all vials must be quarantined for at least 6 months, it's possible that even though a donor is "retired" he will still have vials released in the future. This cannot be guaranteed because it depends on a future blood draw.

Donor 15362 is retired and will not have any additional vials released. I just noticed that the alert message on his profile page is displaying an incorrect message saying additional vials may become available. We apologize for this and I put in a request to have this updated as quickly as possible.

On 12/28, we sent an email to clients on the notification list for Donor 15362, that he completed our program and his final vials would be released on 12/31. We encouraged clients to store vials for future inseminations and/or siblings. It looks like those final vials sold out within about 10 days.

More than 25 vials of one donor can sell out in one day. I've seen it happen in just one hour. Clients that are interested in two or more children often purchase 10-15 vials and some clients purchase more than 25 vials at one time. This donor was very popular and his vials sold very quickly.

If you're on the notification list, the only option now is to wait to see if we get any buyback vials. It seems like we may have received a few buyback vials recently. We typically only get a couple vials at a time and if there is a long waiting list, not everyone will be contacted. As time goes on, it's possible that buyback vials will be limited just to clients with reported pregnancies. If you do get contacted by us that buyback vials are available, it's important to call us ASAP to purchase them.

Best of luck,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

@PDS - I sent you an email. :)

• Options

@2NYMOMMAS definitely interested if you still have vials. We just got pregnant on our last vial of 15362.

• Options

@ECS325 Hi there! Sorry, only just seeing this message now. Let's talk. Can you email me 2nymommas@gmail.com?

• Options

@ECS325 Hi there! Are you still interested in buying vials for 15362?

• Options

Hello, we are about to sell back a vial from donor 15362.

• Options

@alibri2019 Can I purchase from you directly? My email is pds.lk6@gmail.com

• Options

@alibri2019 do you still have vials?

• Options

I have two IUI vials for donor 15362. Interested email me at jcooper809@aol.com

• Options

Hi! I have vials of 15362 and am looking forward to trying to get pregnant, but want to know if anyone has had successful healthy pregnancies, or of course any issues, with this donor. Thank you!!! I really appreciate it. If you prefer, could also just email me at lamasdan@gmail.com.

• Options

I tried 5 IUI’s with this donor and have since moved on to a different donor. But with each thaw he had really great numbers and it always looked good. I’m sure others have had success.

• Options

To clairify, 5 unsuccessful IUI’s

• Options

Does anyone have any vials of 15362 open for purchase? We have 1 beautiful daughter from this donor and we are looking to grow our family ❤️

• Options

Hi all,
    My wife and I have an amazing 20 month old son from this donor. We ended up going the IVF route. The first transfer was successful (our son), the second one was unsuccessful. We are looking to do another embryo transfer in December, but are looking to sell a vial from Donor 15362 to offset the cost of another transfer. Email me at julianabayne@gmail.com if you’re interested!

Julie

• Options

Hi all-
    We have a 3 year old son with this donor and are potentially looking to purchase more vials of 15362. If you are interested in selling, please email me at julianabayne@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Julie

• Options

I have vials to sell for donor 15362 if anyone is interested.