Options

Low Count for 14604

I used my first ICI vial for donor 14604 today and the count was lower than 5mil (pre wash). Has anyone else has issues with this donor?

Comments

• Options
    I don't recall what they told us the count was but I just took a pregnancy test today with 14604 as our donor and it came back positive.
  • Options
    I do know the nurse said the counts were good. I just can't remember how good they were.
  • Options
    We plan on using this donor soon, we will stay tuned on any info anyone has. Please keep posting. Once we get into our process we will also share.
  • Options
    Over 6 wks pregnant with 14604. All signs good so far.
  • Options
    Hi Love,

I will be using this donor in a few weeks! Can you keep me posted on your progress? Will you find out the sex? He has two brothers I wonder if he will have more boys. Do you know of any other pregnancies? Congrats on yours!! :)
  • Options
    We are currently 12 wks. We aren't finding out the sex and I don't know of any other pregnancies but i'll try to keep this updated.
  • Options
    we used this donor today and the sample was 20 million. good luck!
  • Options
    Hi Sprout!

We are using this donor now. (not pregnant yet) His count was 26 million for us. Keep us posted on your journey. I would love to keep in touch with donor siblings in the future!

Same to you Love_punches. Congrats again! Lets all stay in touch! :)

Sienna
  • Options
    I'm 5 months pregnant using this donor! We are having a boy. Cannot wait to meet him!
  • Options
    Hi All,

I am currently 8 weeks pregnant with this donor. Would love to stay in touch with donor siblings!

S
  • Options
    cryo-admincryo-admin Posts: 4,536
    edited October 17, 2018 11:41PM
    Hi All -

Congrats on the pregnancies! Please don't forget to officially report your pregnancies and births!

You can do so through our quick online form: https://cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/report-pregnancy/

And if you need more vials to store for future use, they're still available for purchase by phone.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank
  • Options

We had a boy as well. Happy healthy and cute as a button! :)

• Options

Love_punches and Preginks we had a boy as well! I would love to get in touch with you guys!! Please message me saskl2411@gmail.com

• Options

Sienna,

We are trying again with this donor. From the sounds of it, I'm guessing on another boy. Lol!

I don't know if my wife is interested in knowing about/communicating with donor siblings. She's sensitive about that stuff. Let me feel her out a bit.