Options

Donor 15468

Has anyone used donor 15468 and have any experiences to report?

Comments

• Options

Just had an IUI with this donor today, and will have another one tomorrow morning. Doctor said the IUI count looked good, but didn't give me an exact count since it was already washed. Hope to have some good news in two weeks.

• Options

Thanks! I think I will be going with this one as well. I hope you get your positive!

• Options

I’m using this donor for first IUI this weekend if all goes to plan. Good luck to you!

• Options

I just bought vials from this donor. I won't be doing my IUI until about mid-dec but interested to hear if anyone else has success!

• Options
    ImdoingthisImdoingthis Posts: 8
    edited January 15, 2019 12:34AM

I bought vials of 15468 today as well! I’m taking a stab at a few IUI’s but will be proceeding to IVF shortly given my age. If I am successful I am very open and invite relationships with other parents and siblings. Please let’s all keep in touch!

• Options

That is great to hear! We are also open to getting to know siblings! So hoping it will work for all of us. Will post in a couple weeks if it happens. 🤞

• Options

Had IUI this morning. Count was extremely good!

• Options

Hi all, I wish you all the best with the 15468 donor 🤞. Myself and my wife are looking extra vials of this donor and wondering you have any left over?

• Options

Just had my first IUI today, count/motility was great ...will keep everyone posted.

• Options

Used this donor for my first IUI in dec but got bfn. On 2nd try now, 4dpiui. Count was great! Fingers crossed 🤞🏼

• Options

Mine for dec was BFN as well, we're going to change up my protocol this time-- so hoping it works ... good luck!

• Options

I just had my third IUI this morning with 15468. Counts and motility are good. I saw now that he does have a reported pregnancy listed on his bio! Good luck and let’s keep each other posted!

• Options

Just wanted to jump on and post an update. I had my 3rd IUI 10 days ago, and yesterday I had what I thought might be implantation spotting. So naturally today I decided to test realizing it was probably to early, and I got 3 faint positives on different brands. I didn't use a trigger shot, so I'm thinking its real. It's still super early though, and my beta isn't for another 6 days-- which seems so far away. Not sure it will fully hit me until after that. I'll probably update after that.
    Best of luck to anyone in the middle of a cycle!

• Options

So, I'm officially pregnant! I still can't believe it. My beta was 400!! They told me that number was fantastic-- it's starting to feel more real now.

• Options

Does anyone have any extra vials from this donor? I'm willing to purchase them...

Thank you!

• Options

Hi all, I'm also looking for extra vials from this donor. I only managed to buy one before they all sold out :( I'll obviously pay the full amount, which means you'll get all your money back (CCB only refund half). I know another user of CCB who did this and she said CCB coordinated everything, so it's definitely possible. Thanks.

• Options

Hi all, I was wondering if any of you used an IUI-ready (i.e. pre-washed) vial from this donor for IVF? I've been told by my clinic that the second washing process, which is necessary for IVF, might reduce the quality so much that ICSI becomes necessary. It would be interesting to know if any of you found that to be the case. Thanks.