Options

We're PREGNANT!

Our 1st try was a success! I can't even begin to explain the feeling that we have! So much excitement my cheeks hurt! And I just can't hold it in any longer! This whole process has been a waiting game! What better people to tell then these massage boards?! Lol

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations! Our first IUI will be Feb or March so hopefully we will have the same beginners luck!
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS from my wife and me!
  • Options
    Thank you both so much!! I wish you the best of luck! BABY DUST!
  • Options
    Hello!

My wife and I are too trying to conceive through IUI. How many vials have you all purchased for each procedure?
  • Options
    Congrats I am hoping to purchase mines soon and hope to have the same success. Is there anything you could suggest to prepare my body before I purschase?
  • Options
    BabyFever...CONGRATS!!!! So excited for you and your partner! My partner and I have our first IUI at the end on February! So inspired to hear your story! How did you make it through the 2WW?
    Hopefully, my partner and I will be back on here sharing our BFP soon! :) Good luck to you...wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby :)
  • Options
    TwoMommies - We purchased 2 vials. Only used one for the IUI. We did a medicated IUI. Good luck =]

MCosme - only thing I can say is to take prenatal vitamins now. Good luck!!

Wally - thank you so much! And good luck to you all! I hope to read your story and wish you all the success! The TWW was the worst.. I mostly just tried to stay as busy as possible but even that didn't help entirely.
  • Options
    Ahhhh congrats!!!
  • Options
    BabyFever0407...
    Can I reach out to you for some guidence and questions? If so i will my email address is donoradventures@gmail.com... I would love to talk to you about my first IUI coming up
  • Options
    Congratulations BabyFever0407! and best of luck to all others trying :)
    My wife and I are in our TWW after partner IVF. I love reading these posts and feeling connected to others here. Thank you all for sharing your journey :)
  • Options
    @ Frankie...Baby Dust to you and your partner! Hope to hear a BFP soon :)