Options

Donors 14495, 14811, 13752 and 13709

Considering this donor and wanted to know if anyone else has used his vials. Also donors 13752 and 13709, and 14811 :) Decisions!! Thank you

Comments

• Options

We have done one IUI (on March 8th) with donor 14495. My expected period is this Thursday so don’t know yet. I want to say I “feel pregnant” but could be wishful thinking. I can tell you motility was lower than the doctor would have liked I think we were high 30’s but we went ahead and tried anyway.

• Options

Hi! Thank you for responding, and the very best of luck to you!!! I decided to go with 14811. Should know more about the quality at the end of this week, hopefully!! Still in the cycle.

• Options

Please keep me posted on your progress and motility with 14811, I am also looking at this donor possibly. Thanks!

• Options

Hi, will update you once i know.
    He does have good credentials :) and handsome!

• Options

My wife and i are thinking of using this donor or another for IVF hoping we are successful, anyone have lucky with this donor?

• Options

Hi, just wanted to post my update... unfortunately, it didn’t work for me. But my doctor confirmed that it wasn’t because of the donor (14811)... he said that everything was fine with it, the issue was me. So in case someone is considering him, I hope this helps. Good luck!

• Options

So sorry that it didn’t work out for you this time. Next time will be better. Thanks for the update on the donor.

• Options

If you are interested in donor 14811. I have 2 vials that i am selling. Sad that my journey to get pg has ended but wish the best for others. Let me know if interested. Stored at cryobank at my re office

• Options

Hi Lisa, how can I get in touch with you? I might be using this donor again. Thanks!

• Options

Hi Lisa,
    Do you still have any vials available?