Options

I am pregnant with donor 2504!

I just got my beta back and i am pregnant!!! I used donor 2504 and i got pregnant on my first IUI! My levels are a little lower than they would like to see right now so hopefully they will double or triple in the next couple days. I am just so excited that it worked!

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations!!!! That's great news. I was scheduled for my first IUI next week and was concerned with everything I read as it didn't seem too many woman had luck on thier first try... Unfortunatly they cancelled my cycle due to too many follicles, so now I have to wait another month, but Congrats. on the pregnancy!!!
  • Options
    I am also pregant with donor 2504. I have had two different donors. This was my 8th try!
  • Options
    Congrats!! More dust to you for healthy and happy pregnancies for you both!!
  • Options
    amanda...CONGRATULATIONS! That's wonderful news!

KUP!
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS to amanda and cc81!
  • Options
    I am sorry it took me so long to see this posting! i have been in my own little world. Congratulations to you amanda. I ended up miscarrying that baby in october. But am currently 7 months pregnant again from using 2504! Everything is going well. I am having a girl and we are very excited : )
  • Options
    cc81...I'm sorry to hear about you loss, but extatic to hear that you're 7 months pregnant! That's wonderful news! We are also having a little girl and will be delivering next week (36 weeks) due to pre-eclampsia. We can't wait to meet her! Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy and KUP with some updates on how you're doing.
  • Options
    Mazel tov!
  • Options
    I have a BEAUTIFUL little girl from 2504. She has the prettiest blue eyes. I had her 2/08.
  • Options
    andreaf, my baby girl also has beautiful blue eyes! she is 6 weeks old now. i had her in October. she is doing great. my husband and i couldn't be happier.
    : )
  • Options
    cc81...congratulations! I ended up delivering 2 days after I posted on this thread. Reece was 4 weeks early. BTW, different donor, but we have a blue eyed girl too! I love her eyes!
  • Options
    MistyandCarla, Congratulations to you too! My little girl was also 4 weeks early. I also had pre eclampsia and ended up with a emergency csection due to complications from pre eclampsia. Fun fun! But shes here and shes healthy safe and perfect and i am thrilled : )