Options

Triplets!!!!!!

We went in yesterday for our 1st ultrasound and we had 3 heartbeats!!!! I have three good looking yolk sacs and three strong heartbeats! One would have been a blessing, two a miracle, and three I can't even fathom yet!!!! I know we have a long road ahead, the doc is hoping I make it to 36 weeks. For now, we are focusing on their continued development and growth!!!!! But I can't seem to stop thinking 3!!!! Keep our family in your prayers as we double our lil family of 3 to 6!!

Diana, Stacey and Elijah

Comments

• Options
    wow!! congratulations!!!
  • Options
    OMG Congrats!! You guys must be filled with so many emotions!! Best of Luck!
  • Options
    Diana~

Holy Cow!!!!! That is amazing! I am sure you are super excited and maybe even a little nervous too, but I am so escited for you!!!

Kimberly
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the well wishes!! It is still sinking in, we went to register to get started on purchasing 3 of everything and it started to hit me when I saw 3 cribs, 3 bouncers, 3 etc. Our families got the call and they could not be any happier!!! I am wishing you guys all so much luck, Kim I am glad you are doing acupuncture, that was one of the new things I did to relax.
  • Options
    Whoa! A huge congratulations to you! You will be in my thoughts! (and prayers :-) ) How exciting for you! God is smiling down on you!

:-) Kim
  • Options
    THREE TIMES THE FUN!!! I just hope that I can be as lucky as you are!! I mean, by just getting pregnant!!:) OMG if I had three... I'm one arm short!!
  • Options
    OMG!!!!!! CONGRATS AND BLESSINGS times three! That is amazing!
    Do you live near an IKEA? The Baby Bargains book...which is great, says IKEA is good for multiples, small to fit in tighter spaces, sturdy and affordable.
    So glad you have supportive family!
    Good luck!

Wow...will keep you all in my thougts and prayers...wow! Please keep us posted.

Melanie
  • Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!! congratulations!! Many blessings for your guys!!! we Hope everything goes well. I want twins but 3 WOW!!!!!! that would be fun! Good Luck with everything!!

JAYMILLY
  • Options
    That's amazing! Good luck to you and yuor family!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! Melanie, I do have an IKEA here, I never even thought about them, we have been all over town registering right away at Target, Walmart, and Babies r Us. I figure with one baby shower a month we should eventually be able to collect enough to cover at least the basic necessities of our triplets!!! I wish you all to the best of luck in your journeys!!

Diana and Stacey
  • Options
    WoW! What a blessing! I'm so excited for you girls! Please KUP.
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Truly blessings times three you must be very excited and very overwhelmed. Out of curiousity which donor did you use? I wish you many blessings and a safe a healthy pregnancy and the safe arrival of your joys times three. let us all know the babies genders when you find out. and again congratulations. To think I was overwhemled at the possibility of twins! However many God blesses me with I will be thrilled as I'm sure you are too! Nicole
  • Options
    Hi Nicole-

It was a nice surprise, very unexpected and still sinking in. This changes our whole game plan, now we plan for 3, have to purchase a bigger car to tote everyone and everything around. We used donor 11731, just released in January 2009, we skipped Feb, no luck in March and success in April. One thing I did not even think about until I called to make my 1st ob appt is that I can't go to a regular ob, i have to see a perinatalogist (high risk and multiple expert in maternal and fetal development.) Good luck with all of you guys!!! I will keep you updated, are you on the facebook group?

Misty and Carla-How are you guys doing? Everything going good so far?

Diana
  • Options
    Mundiana,

Yes, everything is going great! We will be 19 weeks on Friday...almost half way through! We had a level II U/S last Friday and everything looked great! We got to see Reece moving all around. I love the feeling of knowing that a life is inside of me. I think that I'll really miss being pregnant once she is born. I was one of the lucky ones that didn't have a day of morning sickness. I have felt great from day one except for the tiredness. I hope that you're pregnancy goes super smooth!

I also wish that there was a way that we could post pictures on this site...I'd love to be able to exchange U/S photos and belly pictures! :)

Did you girls get your BETA's done yet?
  • Options
    Mistyandcarla-

Wow, time flies, I remember when you first announced you guys were pregnant!!! I like that name. Post your pics on facebook on the ccb friends group, i would love to see them!!! We have had two betas done early on, our 1st at 14dpiui was 195 then 2 days later 656. We have our 1st appt next Wed, the 13th. I will let you know we progress.

Diana
  • Options
    Mistyand Carla:
    Reece... beautiful name for a much loved little girl.

mundiana:
    Are you doing okay with your little ones?
  • Options
    Thanks girls...Carla named her. We love it, but some people (even our family) don't. Oh, well. That's okay. Once she's here, they'll forget all about not liking her name. :)

I'll have to check out the facebook group...I haven't done that yet.

Great BETA's! I can't wait until your appointment! I'll be waiting for an update!
  • Options
    We had our 1st visit with the dr. who will deliver my babies, he is a perinatalogist. He was so thorough and is truly an expert in multiples so I feel so much better now after seeing him. We will go back every 3 weeks, have tons of ultrasounds through week 20 then go in biweekly or weekly after that. Too bad he is on the other side of town, but he will be worth the drive I am sure. The babies are well within their growth chart for being 8 weeks and 1 day old! We have two rounds of u/s pics and are making room for more. Today I took my son with me so he could see his brothers and or sisters! He was so excited and amazed! Besides the nausea multiplied by 3 and the extreme exhaustion, I am doing well!!!

Diana
  • Options
    OMG!!!!!!! That is amazing! Congrats again!
    Melanie
  • Options
    They'll be here before you know it... and it's all worth it when they are.
  • Options
    mundiana,

I'm glad to hear the doctors visit went well and that you and the little ones are doing well too! I'm so excited for you.
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Just curious .... did you do IVF? Or IUI with fertility drugs? They say that triplets are rare with fertility drugs (like 3%), but then there are so many stories out there!!!

congrats again! Happy for you and your family!
  • Options
    what a blessing of a turn out!!! congrats:)