Options

***11241 update***

Nothing is 100% just yet, but excitement is here!!!

My husband and I recently completed our THIRD full round of IVF. First 2 rounds were with my husband's sperm and then we went 2 rounds of IUI with donor sperm. No success on any of those. On the 3rd, and final round of IVF, this time with donor 11241, we have had amazing success!!! I'm currently resting with 2 embryos inside of me...hopefully attaching. I don't find out until next week the results, but have a really good feeling. My IVF nurse called me today and of the embryos that were left over post-transfer, we were able to cryopreserve 12 embryos!!!!!! Which hopefully translates to good things!!!!

Just venting excitement out there!!! Will hopefully be back next week with amazing news!!!

Comments

• Options
    Hi BellaFiorela....congrats on the possibility of twins! How exciting! We used donor 11241 and got pregnant with twins of our first IVF attempt, as well. I now have 6 month old boy/girl twins and they are beautiful.

Question for you....we just found out that donor 11241 retired and we are desperately trying to find more vials of his. Just putting it out there that if you have any that you aren't going to use, we would love to purchase them!

You can contact me at LStewart72@gmail.com

Thanks!

Lindsay