Options

Anyone using donor 14060?

Has anyone used donor 14060? I am planning to use him for IVF in January. Any information would be helpful. Thanks so much and good luck everyone!

Comments

• Options
    @meanttobeamom

I was wondering about this donor too. We're you able to get pregnant with 14060?
  • Options
    I tried IVF in January but ended up ovulating before they could retrieve my eggs so I ended up doing IUI with this donor instead. Unfortunately no pregnancy occurred. I start my meds again this week. Hoping for better results and a successful IVF with this donor at the end of this month. Let me know if you decide use this donor. Hope all goes well for you. Take care.
  • Options
    Hi @meanttobeamom and @cmercy87: did any of you have successful pregnant with donor 14060?
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    My wife got pregnant on the first try using 14060! Unmedicated IUI on 11/24/15, we're having our first ultrasound tomorrow :)

Anyone else?
  • Options
    Two months pregnant; IVF, first try. Due date: Jan 20, 2017 (father- D 14060).

Please post updates on your pregnancies and let's keep in touch. :-)

D.
  • Options
    I'm four months pregnant from a medicated IUI after 6 unmedicated. Due Feb. 19, 2017. Donor 14060
  • Options
    Hi all. My baby was born in January. I would love to connect with other families. gemeaux302 at yahoo
  • Options
    My baby was born Jan. 2017 as well (Jan.16th). He's such a healthy and happy boy! :-) Thank you, Donor 14060!
  • Options
    Everyone who had a baby by this donor, please sign up in the the Siblings registry of California Cryobank so our kids can get in touch as they grow up (should they want to do that).
  • Options
    I had a beautiful baby boy November of 2016 from donor 14060!
    Very happy baby!
    Thank you donor 14060!!!
    Hope you are still open to meeting him
    Also will be registering on sibling registry